Psychosomatic Therapy Consultations
Psychosomatic Therapy with Marie Müller
An internationally-recognised teacher in integrative health and well-being, spiritual growth is the driving force behind Marie’s aspirations to be all she can be and to assist others on their journey also. By awakening to our Soul’s highest potential, she believes that this will feed our spirit, while learning to understand and enjoy our human experience.
A practitioner of Remedial, Deep Tissue massage and Psychosomatic Therapy for over 35 years, Marie is on an enriching journey of understanding. Through her experiences of sacredness and re-connection to Source, Marie has travelled to power centres and sacred sites around the globe. She is known as an intuitive spiritual teacher who expresses the Divine Mother’s essence.
Her 35+ years of training have encompassed metaphysics, yoga, meditation, spiritual healing, chakra balancing, crystal and magnetic healing. Using modalities developed from her training in Psychosomatic Therapy, Hypnotherapy and Nero-Linguistic Programming, one of her strengths is to help you reprogram your subconscious, freeing you from destructive behaviour patters and reconnecting you to your Soul.
Powerful and loving, Marie is adept at gently leading you further into your source with sensitive therapy, bodywork or meditation.
- Diploma in Remedial & Deep Tissue Massage
- Diploma in Teaching, Psychosomatic Therapy
- Diploma in Metaphysics
- Master Practitioner in Clinical Hypnosis, Timeline Therapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Face to Face Psychosomatic Therapy Consultation $185 90mins
- Alleviate stress & anxiety
- Develop self-awareness of the Body-mind connection
- Locate & identify key symptoms, root cause & practical solutions
- Release blocks in areas of general health, relationships, emotional & mental issues
- Re-direct energy towards your life purpose
Online Consultation $149 60mins
- Face Reading: Your attributes & challenges
- Soul & Personality Profile: Your destiny in your numbers
- Spiritual counsel & guidance: Compassionate support & direction
*Consultation Conditions & Cancellation Policy*
All online consultations are paid for in advance with a minimum 24 hours and are non refundable
If you are unable to attend the consultation at the scheduled time you may reschedule to a future date (subject to availability).
Conditions for rescheduling or cancelling face to face consultations are as follows:
12 hour cancellation notice is required to reschedule
Emergency cancellation are determined at the therapists discretion