Psychosomatic Therapy College is recognised by the Canadian Examining Board for Health Care Practitioners
Master Practitioner in Psychosomatic Therapy
Master the “Magic of Body Mind Communication©”
Expand your career opportunities and expertise
Take your professional performance to national and international levels.
Make an outstanding impact in this unique field of Natural Therapy.
Setting the stage for a professional approach
Practical case studies in psychosomatic assessment
The therapeutic impact of Psychosomatic Linguistics
Plan, perform and organise specific psychosomatic assessment
Personality Profiling and Body Language
Provide training through instruction and your demonstration
of work skills.
Practice professional and counseling training.
Experience the impact of ‘Soul Energetics Bodywork’.
* Maximise your professional effectiveness
* Create a compelling and exciting future
* Profiling the potentials in personalities
* Interpret the secrets of Body Language
* Communicate more effectively
* Training and assessing small groups
* Planning and organising your own work
* Psychosomatic induced complaints and diseases